Pictures with Jackson and his head wrap. We tried to accommodate the box around his waist as best as possible. However, I have been mostly carrying it around as he moves around the house. He is trying to wash his hands, but his stool is not there for him to climb up on, so he is trying!!!
We began the EEG on Wednesday at 9:30. I was impressed with how fast the tech was able to get Jackson all hooked up. We were in the office and out with computer, video and Jackson with his head wrap in less than an hour. We made it home and as soon as I set him down, he had the entire head wrap pulled off!!!! Luckily, the leads stayed in tact, so I used 1 of the 2 additional head wraps given to secure everything again. She did not tape his skin, but at that point I decided it was the only way. So he was all taped up too. Then 15 minutes later, he begins having diarreah. Fun, fun stuff!! He still has it today, so may be taking him to the pediatrician once we get this off.
It is so much easier having the long EEGs in your home. Our circumstances were a little more difficult since we are in the process of moving out, but otherwise it is much better than being in the hospital. The only hard part has been keeping Jackson hooked up to the video. It is almost impossible unless he is sleeping. He won't stay in one area and the video monitor does not adjust that easily and is big.
2 comments:
He looks like a cute cone head...I remember how crazy Cami's hair would get after one of those!!
It sounds like you are handling this situation with a lot of patience.
Post a Comment